Thursday, April 21, 2016

This crafty lefty just can't stop

I just can't stop wanting to learn about how to make things. I dredged up what little supplies I could gather, augmented the rest and bounded on my little pads at jack rabbit -or- caffeinated bunny speed to several videos and websites.  Wow, my eyeballs are dry. Yes, I'm talking about paper crafting!!!  I began by making gift boxes with style for birthday presents... and note cards.

Well, there is only so much you can do without certain tools. (((oh - why why why did I ever give up my old stamp pads and rubber stamps, stupid bunny brain)))...

I remember way way back   - no really -   way back when scrap booking hit the scene. I just didn't have the funding to indulge, so I didn't.  Oh the marvel of it all. And back then (similar to now).. I had a sense of a kind of a sadness of being left behind and watching my friends create and create and create. Wow and all their lovely tools and stacks of paper!! Oh Jeni, Oh Allie. you ladies are awesome at it.  I still possess EVERY quilled card that Jeni sent me. And I won't forget seeing Allie's scrap booking work room for the first time.

A couple recent recipients of my cards have said I should sell at the spring fling boutique at work...

hmmm...

hmm..

who knows - maybe, just maybe. I don't know... we'll see.

Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment